Sponsored Advertiser

Translate to Your Language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lying in your arms, so close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad

Where was my head?
Where was my heart?
Now I cry alone in the dark

[CHORUS]
I lie awake, I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy, thinking of you
Made a mistake when I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy, wanting you the way that I do

I was such a fool, I couldn't see it
Just how good you were to me (Just how good you were to me)
You confessed your love, undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free (need to be free)

And now I'm left
With all this pain
I only got myself to blame

CHORUS

Wanting you the way that I do

Why didn't I know it (How much I loved you baby)
Why couldn't I show it (If I had only told you)
When I had the chance
Oh I had the chance, ooohhh

(Interlude)

CHORUS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...